The instuctions below refer to PhpStorm, but all the steps for WebStorm are quite the same.
To take the logs you need:
1. Close PhpStorm application.
2. Open file <PhpStorm installation>/bin/log.xml with the text editor
3. Scroll to the bottom, add the following lines before <root> tag:
where category_name is:
4. Start PhpStorm, reproduce the problem.
5. Log files are to be found at:
The latest log file is named idea.log, older files names end with number, i.e. idea.log.1, idea.log.2 etc. In the most cases you need only the latest one.
Thank you for your collaboration!
There are no comments on this document