I need some help debugging this issue. For whatever reason (I'm totally stumped) breakpoints (all breakpoints) no longer work in version 11 or version 12 with a local WebLogic run configuration. They used to work fine so I'm at a loss what to do. I have tried invalidating caches, re-installing IntelliJ, recreating my project multiple times. Checked that debugging info is generated with the compile. It all looks good but IntelliJ never breaks in the debugger. The only thing I haven't done yet is recreate my WebLogic domain. I'm not the only person experiencing this issue. We have one other developer with the same problem.
Thanks Denis, I'll check your suspicions. I am able to hit breakpoints if I attach the IDE remotely to WebLogic but local is still not working.
I checked and I compile with debug info and I'm running WebLogic locally inside IntelliJ but breakpoints don't work. It's definitely an issue with the local debugging b/c I can remote debug and hit breakpoints from both v11 and v12 but local debugging is broken in both versions.
For what it's worth, I had to reinstall my local WebLogic domain to fix local debugging in IntelliJ. That finally fixed the issue.