This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
3 Replies Last post: Jul 31, 2013 10:41 AM by Nikita Skvortsov  
Schley Andrew Kutz Newbie 49 posts since
Jun 3, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 22, 2013 5:16 PM

Maven Snapshot Trigger results in a build per-agent

I'm having the same problem as the perosn in the this thread (which he closed before it was ever answered). I have all my Maven builds configured with a Maven Snapshot Trigger, but when one of the builds upstream of them pushes a new artifact, the dependent build is started once per agent known to TeamCity. I assume this is because each agent is noticing the new artifact. Is this expected? Surely not. Thanks!

Nikita Skvortsov JetBrains 247 posts since
Dec 21, 2010
Mar 22, 2013 5:54 PM in response to: Schley Andrew Kutz
Re: Maven Snapshot Trigger results in a build per-agent

Andrew,

Please enable debug logging (debug-all profile) on server (see this instruction) and publish an update to artifacts repository. After that, please attach resulting teamcity-server.log file here.

Nikita Skvortsov JetBrains 247 posts since
Dec 21, 2010
Jul 31, 2013 10:41 AM in response to: Schley Andrew Kutz
Re: Maven Snapshot Trigger results in a build per-agent

Thank you very much for the logs. Would you mind also posting relevant part of teamcity-server.log. You can attach it as zip file here. It may contain valuable details on why Maven Snapshot dependency trigger queued same configuration twice per one snapshot dependency update.

If teamcity-server.log contains sensitive information, you can send it to teamcity-feedback at jetbrains.com . Please, refer to this tread in subject.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...