2 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
2 Replies Last post: May 8, 2013 5:22 PM by Pierre von Kaenel  
Pierre von Kaenel Newbie 2 posts since
May 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 7, 2013 6:07 PM

error 65, works in Xcode

Background:

I dabbled in Obj-C two years ago and mean to get back to it this summer.  Just finished teaching a course in software development and for the course project, one of my student asked if he could develop it for his iphone (he seems to do a lot of development in iOS) instead of Java; I said okay.  I get his project and tested it in xcode, ran correctly.  In the meantime, I was searching for comments on xcode and discovered AppCode.  I got the trial version and tried running his app on it.

When performing run, I get the following errors:

-----

2013-05-07 09:54:46.758 xcodebuild[5192:707] WARNING: skipping plug-in at path '/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/XcodeAutoAssistant.pbplugin' because it is not compatible with this version of Xcode.

Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid, non-expired certificate/private key pair in your keychains

The following build commands failed:

Check dependencies

Build Finished with Error: 65

-----

I have the latest xcode installed, no additional apps except AppCode.  I don't understand why something is not compatible with "this version of Xcode" - is the problem with AppCode?  Any input would be appreciated.  I searched for error 65, but turned up a lot of posts here that seem generic or relate to many different types of problems.

Thanks.

Anton Makeev JetBrains 1,262 posts since
Dec 19, 2006
Currently Being Moderated
May 8, 2013 11:16 AM in response to: Pierre von Kaenel
Re: error 65, works in Xcode

Pierre,

try selecting a iOS Simulator from the run configurations list at the top-right corned of the window - it seems that you don't have a correct iOS profile installed to build apps for the device:

Screen Shot 2013-05-08 at 09.16.05 .png

Regards,

Anton Makeev

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...