1 Replies Last post: Jun 27, 2013 6:44 PM by Anton Makeev  
george cook Novice 127 posts since
Mar 9, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 26, 2013 8:30 PM

Impressed by your pace, and quality of 2.1

I was just reporting a bug for 2.1, and in the bug tracker noticed that there was the option for version 2.1.1.. I diligently downloaded it and lo-and-behold the bug was fixed before I even reported it!! This has happened to me several times of late.

I've been immensely impressed with how quick you guys are knocking out bugs the last couple of months; and blown away by the performance optimizations we now see in 2.1.

It certainly must be a testimony to your coding prowess. It seems the longer this project goes on; the better appcode gets internally and superficially, which must mean that you guys are some genuiney shit-hot developers with an ever improving codebase.

I'm doing unity3d/iOS projects for now; and I've actually moved as much code into native as possible becauase even with using visual studio with resharper; I can't get anywhere near the level of productivity I get with appcode.

So.. I thank you all, and salute you. It's simply a wonderful IDE; and continually impresses me to the point where I have to explain to my wife why it's so good .. I don't think xcode will ever compete with you guys when it comes to serious productivity tools for serious software engineers - I expect my yearly license purchase will continue to be my annual-best-value-and-most-valuable business purchase.

Anton Makeev JetBrains 1,281 posts since
Dec 19, 2006
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 27, 2013 6:44 PM in response to: george cook
Re: Impressed by your pace, and quality of 2.1

George,

on behalf of the AppCode team many thanks for such encouraging words!

It's really inspiring to get such feedback from our users and it keeps us going and wanting to do even better.

As usual, we are open for constructive criticism as well and for bug reports in our public tracker.

Yours,

The AppCode Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...