This Question is Not Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 1 "helpful" answer available (2 pts)
2 Replies Last post: Oct 10, 2013 6:45 PM by brian morrow  
brian morrow Newbie 4 posts since
Oct 8, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 8, 2013 7:51 PM

jstestdriver and require js quirk?

Hi Folks

I have inherited a bunch of Jasmine tests that run fine under jstd (apart from the 17 broken tests).

However, when I run the same config file from WebStorm using the JSTD plugin I get messages like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\jre\jre\bin\java" -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\plugins\JsTestDriver\lib\JsTestDriver-plugin-rt.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\plugins\JsTestDriver\lib\JsTestDriver-1.3.5-patched.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\lib\guava-14.0.1.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\lib\gson-2.2.3.jar" com.google.jstestdriver.idea.TestRunner --server_url=http://127.0.0.1:9876 --config_files=C:/Users/BMorrow/sky/commerce/Dynamo/Client/jstestdriver.jstd

Testing started at 16:35 ...

error loading file: /test/Store/web/store.war/shared/js/libs/jquery.placeholderpatch.js:8: Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined

error loading file: /test/Store/web/store.war/shared/js/libs/require.js:1806: Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function (require, exports, module) {

I can see that define( is not defined may be because of the order of stuff in my JSTD config file.

Am also aware that there are challenges with require js in JSTD but am surprised that the same config should give different results?

Any bright ideas? Am I missing something?

cheers

Brian.

Elena Pogorelova Apprentice 666 posts since
Oct 5, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 9, 2013 4:27 PM in response to: brian morrow
Re: jstestdriver and require js quirk?

Hello!

there shouldn't be any difference running your tests in the command line and from within WebStorm. What command do you use to run tests in the command line? Can you provide your jstestdriver config?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...