This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (4 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
1 Replies Last post: Oct 11, 2013 2:59 PM by Zdenek Gabas  
Dave Leskovac Novice 246 posts since
Aug 24, 2006
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 10, 2013 11:42 PM

Shared resources problems caused by data corruption

Hello,

It appears that as a result of the TeamCity server's disk getting full that I am discovering data corruption. I have noticed that some build sequences have reset. I have now noticed that some shared resources have gotten corrupted. I tried simply removing the dependencies through the UI and then the resources. But TeamCity still thinks the shared resources exist when I try to remake them. Is there a way that I can remove the shared resources on the file system?

Thanks,

-Dave

Zdenek Gabas Newbie 44 posts since
Aug 15, 2013
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 11, 2013 2:59 PM in response to: Dave Leskovac
Re: Shared resources problems caused by data corruption

Hello Dave,

Shared resources are "assinged" to builds in xml configuration files. Please proceed with causion and make backups, also note that it can cause inconsistencies in audit logs and build history..

In directory <Teamcity Data Directory>\config\projects\<project name>\buildTypes\

there are xml files for builds like: <project name>_<build name>.xml

inside there is a <build-extensions>/<extension id="BUILD_EXT_1" type="JetBrains.SharedResources"> tag, if you remove it, you remove shared resources from the build.

In the file <Teamcity Data Directory>\config\projects\<project name>\pluginData\plugin-settings.xml there are definitions of the projects shared resources itself:

<JetBrains.SharedResources>

<resource>

<name>resource_name</name>

<values type="quota">

<quota>1</quota>

</values>

</resource>

</JetBrains.SharedResources>

regards
Zdenek

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...