This Question is Answered

2 "helpful" answers available (2 pts)
1 Replies Last post: Oct 17, 2013 6:26 PM by Elena Pogorelova  
Kathy Mitchell Newbie 2 posts since
Oct 16, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 16, 2013 10:35 PM

Can Karma xml output file be generated in WebStorm using a Karma run configuration?

I am using Karma and QUnit with Webstorm.The Karma configuration file is set up to generate an xml output file using the karma "karma-junit-reporter" plugin.I originally set up a Karma run configuration according to the WebStorm documentation here: http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/webhelp/running-unit-tests-on-karma.htmlIt includes the following information:  Node.js interpreter:  C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe  Karma node package:  C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk\node_modules\karma  Configuration file:  C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk\karma.conf.jsThe command actually being run from WebStorm looks like this:"C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe" node_modules\karma\bin\karma start C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk\karma.conf.jsUsing this run configuration I get a nice tree view of the test run in WebStorm which I can manually export to an xml file but the xml file I've specified in the Karma config is never generated.------Next I set up a Node.js run configuration Node.js run configuration which includes the following information:  Node interpreter:  C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe  Working directory:  C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk  JavaScript file:  node_modules\karma\bin\karma  Application parameters:  start C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk\karma.conf.jsThe command actually being run from WebStorm looks like this:"C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\WebStorm 7.0\plugins\js-karma\js_reporter\karma-intellij\lib\intellijRunner.js" --karmaPackageDir=C:\WebStorm\eluminate\trunk\node_modules\karma --serverPort=9877 --urlRoot=/Using this run configuration I don't get the nice tree view in WebStorm but the xml file I've specified in the Karma config is generated correctly.------I want the nice tree view in WebStorm from the first configuration but I also want the xml file I've set up in the Karma config.Is there any way to make that happen?
Elena Pogorelova Apprentice 1,057 posts since
Oct 5, 2011

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...