1 Replies Last post: Oct 28, 2013 9:17 PM by Fedor Buyvol-Kot  
Andrew Knox Newbie 1 posts since
Oct 25, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 25, 2013 3:55 PM

Code coverage highlighting missing in some projects

Hi,

I've just pulled down dotCover only this morning to compare against NCover so this might be something I'm doing wrong!

I've run all of the tests and only some of the projects that are referenced from the tests are getting code highlighting applied (I've checked by toggling too). The projects where tests have the highlighting live within solution folders, whereas the ones that don't, live in the root of the solution.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? I can see the coverage reports though. Also, I can't double check the method name to get to the declaration either (like I can with the test method names themselves) though not sure if this is a feature anyway.

Heads-up:

• VS2012
  • ReSharper 8.0.1 (using its test runner)
  • dotCover 2.5
  • nUnit

Any help most appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

Fedor Buyvol-Kot JetBrains 86 posts since
Dec 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 28, 2013 9:17 PM in response to: Andrew Knox
Re: Code coverage highlighting missing in some projects

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacing us.
Could you please provide more details about your use case and these problems? Did you change anything in your solution after getting a coverage snapshot e.g. assembly names or a path to source files?
Could you send us a sample application or excerpt from your solution to reproduce this issue on our side?

I can assure you that we won't use the sources for any goals, but only for reproducing and fixing this issue. We can also sign any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), if needed.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...