- is the performance the same on each run, or does it differ?
- make sure that the captured browser tab is the topmost (active) - if the tab where the tests are being run is not active, execution slows down sugnificantly
- can you check the time needed to perform the same tests from cmd console (i.e. not from WebStorm)?
- start server using java -jar /path/to/Webstorm/plugins/JsTestDriver/lib/JsTestDriver-1.3.5-patched.jar --port=9876
- capture the browser (open http://localhost:9876/capture)
- cd to your project root dir and execute: java -jar /path/to/Webstorm/plugins/JsTestDriver/lib/JsTestDriver-1.3.5-patched.jar --config=your_jsTestDriver.conf --tests=all --server=http://localhost:9876
Thanks so much. It works when I keep the captured browser tab the topmost (active), now I can open canary and chrome meanwhile and keep the tab topmost all along on one of the browsers. After that the test time reduces to 1-2 seconds.