I don't understand why completion is not working ...
when i press ctrl+space i haven't suggestion about a class which exists
Example in the screenshot: From the StoreService i want to import Customer class (that is located into Entity\Customer). Usually phpStorm purpose dropdown with a list of the classes including Entity\Customer.
But since few days, i don't get any project classes!
1) What version of PhpStorm do you use exactly (Help | About) ?
2) Will it (the desired class) be there (in completion list) if you invoke it (Ctrl+Space) just after @return tag (e.g. @return [CTRL+SPACE]) ?
3) Have you tried "File | Invalidate Caches..." yet ?
1) I'm using phpStorm v7.0 PS-131-374 with JRE 1.7.0_45
2) No, the completion list contain only the classes declared by 'use' at the top of the file
3) Yes, i have tested but nothing changed
No real idea then.
Could be due to some conflict with 3rd party plugin, although unlikely (please disable all of them .. and try it like that).
But 7.1 is out for a while now -- please try it:
Strange, i never be informed about 7.1 ^^"
I've installed phpStorm 7.1 in /opt, which reside on my SSD hard drive.
Because home is located on a different less speed drive, i can't install phpStorm in my home folder.
But i've give my user right to the entire /opt/phpStorm.
So, after installed 7.1, i retrieve completion
I just upgraded to 7.1.1 build 133.679 and i get problem again.
Invalidate cache don't change anything
I can see that into the PHP Structure Panel phpStorm is loading permanetly without find methods & properties.
Ok, just as I suspected.
This regression (around @method array) was introduced in last biuld and is fixed for next.
You can revert to back to 7.1 in the meantime or wait couple of days.