2 Replies Last post: Apr 17, 2014 5:41 PM by Alexander Kurakin  
Paul Hunt Newbie 10 posts since
Oct 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 24, 2014 5:53 PM

Settings in team-shared layer not being applied correctly?

Hi,

Before I start, this is the first time I've used the layers for settings and so it's quite possible I'm just doing something wrong but I'm not seeing the behaviour I expect given what I've read in the documentation. I'm running VS2013 with ReSharper 8.2.0.2160 and I'm trying to set the localization resource name template at the solution level by following these steps:

• Select "Manage Options" from the menu and clicked "Reset All Settings" to ensure I'm starting with a clean slate.
  • Add a layer underneath the team-shared section (I want to apply these settings to a number of solutions eventually)
  • Edit the newly created settings layer and modify the template and save.

At this point I can see that the .DotSettings file has been created and when I edit it in Notepad it appears to have my modified setting in it. However when I select the "Move to resource" option for a string, it ignores my modified template and uses the default one. So the question is, what have I missed?

Alexander Kurakin JetBrains 119 posts since
Jun 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 17, 2014 5:41 PM in response to: Paul Hunt
Re: Settings in team-shared layer not being applied correctly?

It looks like a bug and I filed a new ticket to YouTrack http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/RSRP-413002.

As I see, the only way to adjust custom template - customize it in This Computer layer or in any sublayer for this one.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...