1 Replies Last post: Jun 15, 2014 12:18 AM by Alina Mishina  
Kirk Miller Newbie 2 posts since
Jun 11, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 11, 2014 7:18 PM

Missing reference to NUnit.Framework

Hello,

I've got a VS solution that references this assembly and test file with several unit tests.  The project compiles, and an MSBuild script is in place which runs successfully on my workstation.

However, on the build server I can't get this test project to compile, and it complains about a missing reference to the NUnit.Framework assembly from the test project's class (the one containing the unit tests).  The reference in my project to this assembly is pointed to a version living in a ./tools directory under my primary solution folder.  Looking at the working folder on the build server, I don't see the NUnit.Framework.dll file, so it looks like it's not getting picked up.

Here's the error from the Build on the Build Server:

• FinancialResultsTests.cs(2, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NUnit' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)        
  • FinancialResultsTests.cs(10, 10): error CS0118: 'CI_MVC.UnitTests.FinancialResultsTests.SetUp()' is a 'method' but is used like a 'type'        
  • FinancialResultsTests.cs(10, 10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SetUpAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Not sure how to resolve this.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

K

Alina Mishina JetBrains 272 posts since
May 22, 2014
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 15, 2014 12:18 AM in response to: Kirk Miller
Re: Missing reference to NUnit.Framework

Hi,

TeamCity should download all files from reposirory to an agent machine. Is NUnit.Framework.dll file stored in your repository? Is it not ignored when you upload you project to repository? Do you have any checkout rules configured?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...