Try as I might I just cannot get my project to recognise external SWCs, I have tried everything I can think of in the module settings screens but nothing works.
Can someone give me a step by step on how to do it please? This seems a lot more complicated than FDT!
1. Open Project Structure dialog:
2. Find required module node in the left side of the dialog
3. Find required Build Configuration subnode
4. Open Dependencies tab of the build configuration
5. Click [+] button to the right from the table (or press Alt+Insert), choose Files...
6. Select SWC file(s) on the disk.
If you are going to use the same SWC file(s) for several modules or build configuration, or if you are going to configure sources or documentation for this 3rd party library you'll find Project Library and Global Library concepts useful. To configure Project or Global library press [+] button at the top left corner of the Project Structure dialog and select respective item. When Project or Global library is configured you'll be able to attach it to the build configuration. To do that at step 5 instead of Files... select Shared Library.
By the way usability is one of our main goals. Can you please tell which of steps above were obvious for you when you were playing with Astella, and which one was too difficult to guess? Do you have suggestions how to improve usability? Just wondering what have you tried to do to attach SWC?