4 Replies Last post: Oct 15, 2013 11:44 AM by Zdenek Gabas  
Pani Baruri Newbie 5 posts since
Oct 11, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 12, 2013 12:22 AM

Team City / SVN integration E170001: Negotiate authentication failed: 'No valid credentials provided'

I'm a newbie to TeamCity and I'm using latest and greatest version 8.0.4.  I really could not build my project, because TC server won't connect to  my SVN server, which is on another windows server.

Through the browser I was able to authenticate and connect to SVN repository but not from Team City.

Test connection failed

Connection failed! Test connection failed in "Build Name" :: IBBuild. svn: E170001: Negotiate authentication failed: 'No valid credentials provided'

I've tried to search for a suitable answer and some one metioned using SVNKIT resolved their issue.

How do I use SVNKIT to connect to SVN?

and also someone said the following

I've been trying to resolve this issue for the past two days and not succeful in finding the right solution. I appreciate in any help in resolving this issue.

Thanks much,

Zdenek Gabas Newbie 44 posts since
Aug 15, 2013

Hello Pani,

I don't know which ersion of subversion you use but please try look at this guide http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD8/Known+Issues#KnownIssues-SubversionRepositoriesWithNTLMAuthorization and addd the JVM option... let me know if you need further assistance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...