However, the Ruby SDK and Gems window shows under RVM: ruby-2.1.1 a gemset listed as "trada-adwords-grader (ruby-2.1.1)" and 'rvm gemset list' on the command line shows:
gemsets for ruby-2.1.1 (found in /Users/apickler/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1)
I've tried restarting RubyMine, invalidating the caches and restarting, deleting the .idea/ folder and re-creating the project, and even restarting the machine. Nothing seems to eliminate this error. If I 'bundle install' in the Terminal, everything appears to install the appropriate gems in the right gemset. But if I go into Tools->Bundler->Install in Rubymine, I can see that it's installing the gems in the 2.1.1 'global' gemset:
The project's .ruby-version file previously had this:
RubyMine required it to be like this:
Once I made that change and restart RubyMine, everything was fine. I don't know if this is a quick of RubyMine, RVM, Ruby, or just my environment, but I was pretty sure before that only putting in the Ruby version number was the standard.