1) It would be nice to automatically rename properties in builds when I rename them in build template
2) It also would be nice to automatically remove properties from builds when I remove property from template
The properties are renamed/deleted in build configurations if you rename/delete them in build template. But they cannot be changed after running a build, they are stored once.
Could you please describe in more details what behavior do you expect?
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Here are steps to see the problem:
1. Create a property in a template
2. Got to the build that is based on this template and change property value from default to to a custom one
3. Go back to the template and rename the property
4. In build now there are two properties - one with new name and default value and one with old name and custom value -> PROBLEM
By design - OK. What I mean is that when I am renaming the property in template - I will have to go into each build and rename this property there. It could be very annoying if there are 100s of derived builds.
Anyway, this is not critical and if you don't see any value in fixing that then please ignore.